Thursday 18 August 2011

Olives, coffee and Woody Allen






























There are things in life that I never liked as a child. For example, olives, coffee and Woody Allen. Today, I love all three of those things. A cup of freshly made coffee in the morning. And garlic marinated olives in a fresh salad. Yummie! Finally, a sexy Woody Allen in my bed. Hehe, just kidding. With that sexy part.

My mother has always loved Woody Allen films. I tried to see Hannah and her Sisters as a teenager but I fell asleep in the introduction. But, when I was a few years older I saw Melinda and Melinda and fell in love. Since then I have seen every film of this excellent filmmaker.

His latest movie Midnight in
Paris will premiere in Sweden september 2 but I'm going on Monday to see the movie in an exclusive previewshow.

Have you seen this movie? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment