Monday 8 August 2011

WIN full access to a music catalog!

All the music, all the time

I do not know if you noticed that I use a great music service called Spotify. See "Listening to" picture in the right column.


Spotify is a new way to listen to music. Millions of tracks, any time you like. Just search for it in Spotify, then play it. Just help yourself to whatever you want, whenever you want it.


I have 10 invitations to give away to you, dear readers. In other words, you can get a Spotify free account from me. Wiiiiiiiii ...

All you have to do is following:

1. Join my blog with Google Friend Connect
or follow me at Bloglovin´

Follow Confessions of a Blogoholic

2. If you have a blog, write a post about this competiton and link to my blog

3. Leave a comment in this post if you want to win a Spotify invitation with your emailadress.

4. Competition ends 22 of august 2011.

Good luck!

(PS. Spotify only works in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, France, Spain, The Netherlands and the US.)

1 comment:

  1. Just love your article.I do invariably look over your web site for brand new articles.I am recently performing on associate app how spotify premium apk
    thats going awing and special because of you

    ReplyDelete